We are committed to promoting global participation in our annual Evolution conference. To this end, we have taken the following steps to help accommodate international participants at our 2023 meeting:
- When signing up for a virtual talk during the virtual meeting, there is an option to indicate a preference as to when your talk is scheduled to better accommodate your time zone.
- For talks at the virtual conference (June 2-3, 2023), attendees have the option of presenting in either English or Spanish, and all pre-recorded talks can be captioned if planned for.
- While in-person talks will be presented in English, any recorded talks will be available on the Evolution YouTube channel after the conference and will be viewable with English, Spanish, or no captions.
- Those presenting non-recorded talks at the in-person meeting will be encouraged to separately record their talk ahead of the conference for upload to the Evolution Meetings YouTube channel. This recording will become available for on-demand viewing after the in-person conference.
- During registration, virtual and in-person attendees who are not native English speakers can request a bilingual mentor to help them prepare their abstract, talk presentation slides, and recording. Bilingual attendees have the opportunity to volunteer to be mentors during registration.
- An International Social, plus a variety of other coffee/mixer events, are scheduled during the conference. See the Workshops and Networking Events page for a complete schedule.
- Funding opportunities to attend either virtually or in-person are available to international participants. See the Participant Support page for more information.
Los detalles sobre el apoyo al idioma español se pueden encontrar aquí.