We are committed to promoting global participation in our annual Evolution conference. To this end, we have taken the following steps to help accommodate international participants at our 2022 meeting:
- When signing up for a virtual talk during the virtual meeting, there is an option to indicate a preference as to when your talk is scheduled to better accommodate your time zone.
- For talks at the virtual conference (June 2-3, 2023), attendees have the option of presenting in either English or Spanish, and all pre-recorded talks will be captioned in both languages.
- While in-person talks will be presented in English, any recorded sessions will be available on the youtube afterwards and will be viewable with English, Spanish, or no captions.
- Those presenting non-recorded talks at the in-person meeting will be encouraged to also upload a recording of their talk ahead of the conference. This recording will become available for on-demand viewing on the virtual platform after their in-person talk is delivered.
- During registration, virtual and in-person attendees who are not native English speakers can request a bilingual mentor to help them prepare their abstract, talk presentation slides, and recording; Bilingual attendees have the opportunity to volunteer to be mentors during registration.
- An International Social, plus a variety of other coffee/mixer events, are scheduled during the conference. See the Workshops and Networking Events page for a complete schedule.
- Funding opportunities to attend either virtually or in-person are available to international participants. See the Participant Support page for more information.
Los detalles sobre el apoyo al idioma español se pueden encontrar aquí.