Purchasing a parking permit at Cleveland State University
You may purchase a $50 parking permit that is valid from June 23rd through June 29th for parking at Prospect Garage, situated next to the dormitory accommodations at Euclid Commons. Those not staying at the dorms can also purchase this parking pass as a more economical option than downtown hotels. You can view a map of Cleveland State University that includes Euclid Commons and Prospect Garage.
Follow the instructions below to purchase your permit. This process only works for those with a US address; attendees from outside the US who want to purchase a parking pass should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Visit csuparking.t2hosted.com and select SIGNUP on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
2. Complete the required information to create a guest parking account at CSU and click Create Guest Account.
3. Once your account is created, visit the following link:
4. If you are not already logged into the system, click Guest Login and enter your guest account's e-mail address and password and click Log In.
5. Click "Next" on the Purchase a Permit page.
6. The Evolution Parking Summer 2022 permit, valid from 6/23 - 6/29, should be selected. Check the box to indicate your agreement with CSU parking policies and click Next.
7. Click Add Vehicle, enter your vehicle information, and then click Next.
8. Click Next, then select "Print Permit" from the dropdown, and click Next again.
9. Select your payment method and click Checkout.
10. Enter your payment information and pay online. Upon payment, you will immediately receive a printable PDF with a QR code that allows entrance and exit from Prospect Garage.