Evolution 2020 Blog Posts
In service to the goals of our three sponsoring societies (ASN, SSB, and SSE), the conference organizers and the Joint Meeting Committee are committed to providing a conference incorporating sustainable practices. This commitment starts with our choice of the conference location as we aim to offer conferences at venues that minimize carbon expenditures for the majority of attendees while providing diverse and interesting environments and amenities. For those opposed to long-distance travel, we also move the conference annually so it is in close proximity to a new group each year. During the conference we strive to reduce waste and carbon expenditures. For more information and for tips on what you can do to help reduce our carbon footprint, see our Sustainability web page.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early January: Spotlight session topics announces
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• April 15: Early-bird discount ends.
• April 15: Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• June 1: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!