Evolution 2020 Blog Posts
Put your talk in the Spotlight!
For the Evolution conference in Cleveland in 2020 the Spotlight sessions will follow a format that is similar to symposia at the European Society for Evolutionary Biology (ESEB) congresses. During talk sign-up for a regular contributed talk, you will have the option of indicating whether you want to be considered for a spotlight session. Talk sign-up becomes available once you have paid your registration (via your Profile Home in the registration system). Spotlight organizers will choose among the candidate submissions to assemble a set of high quality presentations while maintaining a balance of gender and career stage. Candidate submissions that are not chosen will automatically be scheduled into the regular talk sessions. More information is available here.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early January: Spotlight session topics announces
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• April 15: Early-bird discount ends.
• April 15: Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• June 1: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!