Evolution 2020 Blog Posts
This does not mean that the 2020 conference is necessarily cancelled. The conference organizers and society councils are currently discussing the best path forward with consideration of the health of our attendees and to limit the potential for infection and spread of COVID-19. The situation is changing daily, and if we do cancel the conference for June 2020, it will be due to circumstances that are beyond our control. If the meeting will be held as planned we will extend the early registration and talk submission deadlines. Be assured that if you have already registered you will receive a refund if the conference is cancelled. We will continue to post notifications here and via Twitter @Evol_mtg.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early January: Spotlight session topics announces
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• April 15: Early-bird discount ends.
• April 15: Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• June 1: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!