Evolution 2020 Blog Posts
We are offering complimentary childcare on site at the Huntington Convention Center during the morning (8:00 AM - 12:45 PM) and afternoon (2:00 - 5:45 PM) sessions on all four days of the main conference (Sat. June 20 - Tues June 21). Childcare is provided by KiddieCorp, a national organization that specializes in on-site conference childcare and with which we had a great experience at Evolution 2016. (Evol2019 attendees - be reassured that this year they WILL change diapers.) Reservations are made directly with KiddieCorp (see here). Families who have registered for childcare will be contacted one month out to confirm participation. Children 6 months to 12 years of age are welcome. Please contact us if you are interested in care for a child 6 weeks - 6 months of age.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early January: Spotlight session topics announces
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• April 15: Early-bird discount ends.
• April 15: Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• June 1: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!