Evolution 2020 Blog Posts
We are offering complimentary childcare on site at the Huntington Convention Center during the morning (8:00 AM - 12:45 PM) and afternoon (2:00 - 5:45 PM) sessions on all four days of the main conference (Sat. June 20 - Tues June 21). Childcare is provided by KiddieCorp, a national organization that specializes in on-site conference childcare and with which we had a great experience at Evolution 2016. (Evol2019 attendees - be reassured that this year they WILL change diapers.) Reservations are made directly with KiddieCorp. Families who have registered for childcare will be contacted one month out to confirm participation. Children 6 months to 12 years of age are welcome. Please contact us if you are interested in care for a child 6 weeks - 6 months of age.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early January: Spotlight session topics announces
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• April 15: Early-bird discount ends.
• April 15: Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• June 1: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!