Evolution 2020 Blog Posts
At this point, the Evolution meeting is going ahead as planned. Registration remains open and we note that attendees can cancel their meeting registration for a full refund (less a nominal $10 fee) up to June 1. We are monitoring the situation as the health and safety of our attendees remains our top priority, and while we will do our best to avoid it, we will cancel if deemed appropriate. We are currently assessing our agreements with the conference center and other parties and will be consulting with the governing councils of SSE, ASN, and SSB. We hope to establish a more firm timetable for decisions in the next 10 days or so. Updates will be posted here as soon as they are available.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early January: Spotlight session topics announces
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• April 15: Early-bird discount ends.
• April 15: Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• June 1: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!