In service to the goals of our three sponsoring societies (ASN, SSB, and SSE), the conference organizers and the Joint Meeting Committee are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all of our attendees. This commitment starts with our choice of the conference location as we will not schedule conferences in states with laws that discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression at the time we sign contracts with the convention center and hotels. During the conference we strive to schedule social events that focus on inclusivity and networking. Here, we provide a list of events focused on diversity and networking that we plan to offer during Evolution 2020 in Cleveland, OH.
Thanks to our sponsors!
• Early February: Registration opens.
• April 15: Mayr & Hamilton award submissions due.
• May 1: Early registration discount ends; Talk submissions close (or earlier if capacity reached).
• May 15: Poster submission closes.
• June 19: Evol2020 begins!